Evri, the consumer delivery specialist, has published its first ever Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report which highlights the progress the company has made against its ambitious ESG strategy during the 52 weeks of the financial year ended 26 February 2022. It further underpins the company’s commitment to becoming the UK’s most sustainable delivery business.
The report covers key achievements and performance data, as well as the challenges and opportunities the business has faced this year as it strives to deliver a better future and reach net zero in direct and indirect emissions by 2035.
Key initiatives detailed in the report include:
- The use of 100% renewable energy in all Evri operations
- Ongoing investment in alternative bio-fuels and electric vehicles
- Creation of eco-solutions for major retail clients including zero emissions final mile delivery solutions
- Industry leading benefits for self- employed couriers which now include paid holiday, pensions and parental leave
- ESG bonus targets for the Evri Senior Team
- ESG Training for every single employee and courier
Fash Sawyerr, Chief Transformation Officer at Evri said, “As a responsible carrier, we recognise our impact on the environment and we are pushing sustainability and ethics to the forefront of our operating model. We are committed to delivering a better future for the planet, including our people, our customers and retail partners, and wider communities.”
Click here to download the report [https://www.evri.com/environment-social-and-governance]