Reuters Events launch Supply Chain 2021 with industry leaders from AstraZeneca, PepsiCo and Arla Foods leading the speaker line up
Reuters Events have launched Supply Chain Europe 2021 (19-20 May, online) and The Logistics Point is one of its Media Partners. Through monthly content and a 2-day summit hosting 3,000 digital attendees, Reuters Events aim to provide together the best supply chain leaders and specific subject matter experts that you need to hear from – and connect with – to deliver a successful evolution of your supply chain.
- David Boulanger, CSCO, Arla Foods
- Linzel Harris, SVP Global Supply Chain, AstraZeneca
- Karen Reddington, Regional President Europe, FedEx Express
- Ewan Andrew, President, Global Supply & Procurement and Chief Sustainability Officer, Diageo
- Paul Campbell, SVP Supply Chain Europe, PepsiCo
- Dirk Holbach, CSCO Laundry & Home Care, Henkel
The core themes of the event centre around:
- Positioning supply chain as the driving force in your business
Learn from industry leaders how supply chain operations must take a leading role in delivering your business’ strategic aims. Explore how to realign your operations to match the huge increases in demand and reposition the supply chain function as a leading voice, to help the business navigate industry shifts and expedite the progress of operational developments.
- Digitally enabled visibility to maximize supply chain resilience
Learn the steps you must take to strengthen your supply chain’s flexibility to ever-evolving demands and impacts. Understand the critical requirements of establishing a centralised, digital infrastructure that provides real-time, end-to-end visibility across your operations
- Crucial strengthening of supplier and partner relationships to protect business continuity
Explore the most effective ways to maximize the strength of your specific supplier and partner relationships. Find out how you can deliver long term, customer-centric value propositions and establish a robust network capable of responding effectively to supply chain impacts.
- Delivering empirical successes of sustainable supply chain excellence
Learn how to maximize the delivery of your sustainability goals by championing initiatives from the top down, critically inspecting and adapting specific aspects of your operations. Strengthen collaboration across your entire network to realign your partnership and processes towards a sustainable future.
- Technology innovations to power supply chain performance
Unlock the full potential of your supply chain operations to keep pace with fluctuating demands, by embracing the competitive advantage and operational agility that technology and digitally enabled processes will deliver to your business.
- Managing critical capacity restraints from manufacturing to logistics
Learn how, through improved planning accuracy and innovation within your partners and operations, your supply chain can establish a sustainable model that provides the capacity required to adapt to fluctuations in cost and volume to ensure you always deliver for your customers, on time.
For queries or information contact:
Paddy Le Count
t: +44 (0) 207 536 7216